Partner with the National Tea Day
We have a number of opportunities for brands to partner with us.A host of opportunities for brands to partner with us
Join the ‘Brew more. Do more.’ campaign
National Tea Day is on a mission to reignite Britain’s passion for tea and get people excited again about a great quality tea experience.
We are spearheading a 6 month campaign – ‘Brew more. Do more.’ Through a shared mission involving both multinational and artisan brands we will change consumers perception of the tea experience for ever.
- This campaign isn’t one event but a 6 month campaign which can act as an entire marketing department for you
- Economise marketing spend to utilise ATL channels, sampling events and social with just one partner
- We manage content creation and delivery leaving your resources free elsewhere
- A minimum of 25 million impressions and at a spend of over 2000 impressions per £ this is a best in class solution for great providers
- With such a high profile route to market you can expect to see exponential ROI
To find out more contact Diaz Ayub: email@example.com
Join us at FesTeaVal
Think you know tea? Think again! FesTeaVal is challenging the traditional perception of tea. This is a tea festival with a focus on wellness and mindfulness.
FesTeaVal is a truly unique experiential event which provides a forum for sustainable suppliers to reach an audience who love great products. This year FesTeaVal will be held on 13th & 14th April at Tobacco Dock, East London.
There are different ways to get involved in FesTeaVal depending on your objective:
An experience partner
This is your chance to have a leading role at FesTeaVal and engage with thousands of consumers over the 2 days. Experience partners put on activities for consumers and see a huge amount of extra attention and user generated content come their way.
A retail partner
This is your chance to come to the event and see a direct ROI from products sold at the event to our premium consumer base.
FesTeaVal spaces are limited. To find out more contact Diaz Ayub: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the par-tea
We’re honoured to be partnered with Mind with 10% of every FesTeaVal ticket purchase going to their great work. With mental health such a prevalent issue, we wanted to do our bit to help. We strongly believe that tea is a social drink and want to get people talking again over a cup of tea.